About Images2Inspire Photography Training
Images2Inspire Providing Professional Development at the Highest Level
Images2Inspire is a professional photographic training provider based in the United Kingdom but offering educational services worldwide. Our company ethos is to provide the highest level of practical photographic and applied business training to professional and aspiring professional photographers. Our training team is led by world renowned trainer Martin Grahame-Dunn
FMPA,FRSA,Hon.FMPA,QEP,Hon.Master Photo-dk,Cr.Photog. (PPA) etc.
- CEO – Images2Inspire Group
- Past National President of the United Kingdom Master Photographers Association
- Past Chairman of the Admissions and Qualifications Board
- HIPA Awards Judge
- Chairman of Judges for CBRE Worldwide Photographer of the Year
- Past Federation of European Professional Photographers (FEP) Director
- Member of ‘Team Nik’ International
- Wacom European Evangelist
- International Lecturer and Judge, Consultant and Educator of Professional Photographers Worldwide
Martin has been in the industry for over 30 years covering many aspects of Professional Photography including Industrial, Commercial, Automotive, Advertising, Fashion, Editorial, Wedding photography & Portraiture. Over almost the entire period of his professional career he has been actively engaged in the training of photographers from the four corners of the world covering every major discipline. A highly respected trainer and judge with so many Professional Organisations as well as many of the worlds leading representative bodies.
Over the span of his career, Martin has faced a hectic training schedule educating photographers Worldwide, in the UK, Ireland, Spain, Germany, Italy, Malta, Cyprus, Greece, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Canada, United Arab Emirates (Dubai), Abu Dhabi, Oman, Egypt, Jordan and of course, The United States of America to name but a few! Martin’s numerous educational programs are featuring heavily on the real ‘meat and potatoes’ of the industry, not only shooting great images but being able to sell them! Every course is a real mix of practical & theory, spiced up with inspiration if not a little perspiration!